Choosing a rhinoplasty surgeon is the most important decision next to deciding to have the procedure done. How do you know who to choose? Just go to Google and type in “nose job surgeon Long Island” or “rhinoplasty New York City” and hope for the best?
Certainly not! A surgeon’s education, skill set, and years of experience all need to be considered when choosing which surgeon you will trust.
At Advanced Cosmetic Surgery of New York, our surgeons are specialty trained surgeons that perform nose job surgery for our patients. So what does this mean to you?
Why choose a surgeon with these qualifications? Because our team exceeds the following rigorous standards set by many of the nation’s surgeon associations and accreditation boards:
- They each have over three decades of experience as an ENT (ear, nose and throat) and plastic surgeon.
- They have successfully and safely performed thousands of rhinoplasty procedures.
- They specialize in microsurgery, ENT and plastic surgery so you can rest assured that they are more than qualified to provide the very best in safety and results.
- They far surpass the safety records of the national accreditation boards and surgeon associations that they belong to.
- Our rhinoplasty surgical centers far exceed the safety and sterility standards set by the AAAHC (our Long Island surgery centers are fully accredited).
- They specialize in other plastic surgery procedures of the face and ears so you can feel comfortable going to us for all of your facial aesthetic needs.
- They regularly exceed the requirements for CME (Continuing Medical Education) each year as well as sharing their knowledge by training other surgeons across the country.
- They see patients from around the world who fly in to our rhinoplasty New York City office for surgery.
- We will work with your budget (and we also accept financing from several different companies) to help you afford your surgery.
Choosing the right surgeon should never be confusing, perplexing or stressful. If you follow the above criteria, you’ll come to the same conclusion that hundreds of other patients have come to: The Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Team is highly qualified and can help you achieve the aesthetic results you are looking for.
Come in for a free consultation at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery of New York. We have rhinoplasty appointment centers in Manhattan and Long Island. You can book your appointment by contacting us online or by calling our appointment lines at 212-206-0023 or 631-499-1831.
*The surgeon's qualifications described in this post reflect who we have on staff currently. This may change without notice. Please visit our "About the Doctors" page or call our office for specific information about our current surgical staff.